Go to the google play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=be.syntegro.SynMobile or the apple app store https://itunes.apple.com/be/app/synmobile/id1173539248 and download the app on your mobile phone. Log on to your PC, go to user preferences - synmobile. Scan the QR code on your screen with your mobile phone. Your mobile app is now activated.
Thanks to a fully integrated planning module, you can schedule all your staff based on their competencies and availability. You can easily include both permanent employees and temps, so any overstaffing, understaffing or shortages of qualified personnel will be a thing of the past.
Every organisation has its own reasons, but the most common are:
- Correct payroll: proper record keeping allows the payroll department to calculate correct salaries.
- Overview: employees can easily see their schedule, number of leave hours, overtime, ...
- Legislation: the system’s implementation of the collective bargaining agreement and company regulations ensures 100% compliance with the laws and regulations.
- Time savings: a comprehensive system replaces time-consuming and impractical Excel lists for keeping track of compensation, overtime, ...
- Syntegro offers standard software that is extremely flexible and configurable. The functionalities depend entirely on the client’s wishes and requirements.
- Thanks to the development by its own R&D team, Syntegro takes an innovative approach and responds very quickly to trends, legislation and market developments.
- Syntegro's proactive, result-driven experts guide clients from sales to support.
Syntegro is ultra-flexible because it is built on an open-source platform. This makes it very easy to establish links with ERP software, Outlook, BI tools and other software. Syntegro's project managers and experts will handle the complete implementation based on the client’s wishes and requirements.
Syntegro is an accredited SME Portfolio service provider (DVO.0234157) for professional training courses. This means our clients may qualify for financial support from the Flemish Government.
If you are an existing client who is taking an additional training course or a new client who will be taking a training course in the future, ask us in advance what SME Portfolio grant you are entitled to.
The Syntegro system is remarkably simple and clear to your employees, so they can enter their own working hours and leave days or even switch shifts with a colleague. It allows employers to take into account their staff’s needs when they draw up the schedule. And the app always gives a clear overview of everything.
Yes! Over the past two years, working remotely has been the norm, and flexible working is here to stay. Time tracking is now used more to keep a proper overview in complex circumstances and to give employees more insight into their hours. This improves transparency around work hours and leave, increases employee satisfaction and therefore makes your organisation more attractive as an employer.
We prepare a comprehensive analysis document, which we use almost immediately for an initial implementation. Upon delivery, we train a group of key users who will be using and testing the system. If necessary, we will make further adjustments and automate the system further. The total turnaround time averages 3 to 6 months.